torsdag den 9. juni 2011

Yaaaaaay!


I just finished my english exam, got 12 (A+)!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! Seriously, it saved my day. Now i've got my history exam and chemistry exam. 2 down - 2 to go. Can't wait to get it all over with! 
I'm still obsessed with that swedish dude... Andreas Wijk. Check his blog out here, it's cool. And he is so attractive! Haha - mentioned that a couple of times :-)
Now i'm just chillin' at school with a couple of friends, drinking vitamin water (it finally came in DK. love) - It's so refreshing! Hope you are having a blast. LOVE

8 kommentarer:

signe. sagde ...

Hvor købte du de der vand?? :-)

caroline sagde ...

man kan købe dem i 7-eleven :)

Malene Vang sagde ...

Hæhæ
Jeg elsker det her oplæg !!

caroline sagde ...

hahahahha malle
tillykke med din engelsk karakter!

Anonym sagde ...

Terrific write-up, I think you'll don’t intellect merely make use of this article during my personal ebook record.
Feel free to surf my site - Genital Warts Home Remedy

Anonym sagde ...

Amazing! Thank you so much! I always needed to publish on my website something of that nature.
Can I incorporate a fragment of the article to help my site?
My web-site ... Genital Warts Natural

Anonym sagde ...

You know what, your site content generally are a wonderful study yet this point I'm enjoy it is put with each other slightly quick. I may become wrong about this but it just doesn’t stream for instance different content. Sorry this.
My web page ... People Records

Anonym sagde ...

Thank you just about all for ones fascinating plus helpful opinions thus far.

Considerably food for idea. Quite a few inciteful ideas and opinions
throughout. I can not say that I agree with everything that
you just say but when some recognize your legitamecy of your write-up I would personally
often be unknowing in your knowledge.
My weblog - Female Car Insurance