søndag den 19. juni 2011

Just another sunday + talk about traveling


Today has just been one of those sleep-till-noon-and-stay-inside-all-day-sundays. I woke up at 1pm and ate breakfast with my dad. Then i decided to clean my room, while listening to my summer playlist. Now i'm just sitting in my room, writing this and are in the middle of planning my east coast summer trip with my bro and my dad.

First stop is boston, where we'll be in a couple of days, then we'll rent a car and drive around in the New England neighborhood. Then we'll drive to NYC, where we are staying for six days. Afterwards we'll take a greyhound to Washington D.C, stay there for a couple of days, and drive back to NYC and take a flight home the same day.

Because i'm going to New York i'll write some post about things you have to see, and shops you have to stop by. I've been to New York before, so i will share some of my experiences and tips.

To make my sunday even better (and yours), i'll listen to this really good song Mama's boy by a danish band called The Blue Van(you should listen to their album love shot, it's actually very good). I don't know if you've heard of them, but one of their songs was the "soundtrack" to the first Ipad commercial.
Enjoy the rest of your sunday love bucks. love

3 kommentarer:

Thea Holmboe sagde ...

årh, hvor vil jeg gerne til New York!(-: din blog er rigtig fin, og jeg er nu fast læser. Knus ..

Amalie sagde ...

Mega fed blog (: og tak for din søde kommentar inde på min blog <3
- xx.

caroline sagde ...

:-)