tirsdag den 31. maj 2011

My Tuesday + my maybe future clutch







Today i had my danish exam, which went, well not so good as i had hoped, but it was okay. After i finished my exam, my friend and i went outside in our bikinis. The weather was so amazing today. We spend the hole afternoon just laying there. Later i had to go to my gym class, it was the last day of the season, so we just chilled, not any kind of exercise unless you count eating as an exercise. I wish. Our coach brought sushi, french fries, salad, chicken breast and american chocolate cake. So delicious! I also thought of buying this envelope clutch (above) - what du you think, go or no go? And if i should by it, in what color? pink, black or brown? It's REALLY cheap! I saw it on a blog called passions for fashion - really nice blog by the way. Anyways, now i'm just laying in my bed and i think i'll watch some O.C. Can't get enough of that show! love 

5 kommentarer:

Emilie Christiansen sagde ...

Totally GO!
In black

caroline sagde ...

haha, but my closet is full with black stuff - maybe i should try something new for a change :)

caroline sagde ...
Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.
Anonym sagde ...

I think the brown one is REAAAAAALLY pretty!

caroline sagde ...

me 2! - i think i'll buy that one :)