søndag den 29. maj 2011

long time no see

I've been so busy lately that i haven't had time for blogging. God, the time is just flying by, very quickly. Last day at school was this Thursday, and my class and I, had a wonderful time. We started the day with eating breakfast, the whole class, at one of my classmates apartment. After that we went to school to throw caramels at the small kids. I know, i know - that sounds weird, but that's how we celebrate our last day at school when we finish 9th grate. Well, then we took to some park, and we had a water fight. In the evening we went out on a mexican restaurant. When we where done on the restaurant we went over to one of our classmates who was throwing a party for the hole class. It was a blast. Really! I'm gonna miss my classmates so much next year. 
Btw, didn't get in to the school i applied for - i know, it sucks. But i got in to a private school, but i'm on the waiting list for another school, that i would rather go to. But let's see how it'll all turn out. 
My first exam is on Tuesday, so i have to study. A lot. I can't wait till it's all over, so i can enjoy my holiday. I don't know if i told you, but i'm going to Boston, Washington D.C and NYC this summer. I can't wait! - I've been in NYC before, but that was a couple of years ago, so i can't wait to get there!!
Anyways, i should probably go to bed, like i mentioned before, i have to study tomorrow. 
Sleep tight love bucks. love

1 kommentar:

Anonym sagde ...

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how regarding unexpected feelings.


Here is my blog post ... cellulite treatment cream