søndag den 10. april 2011

sunday

Hi guys! We finished our school project friday, and it actually turned out pretty damn good. Anyways, i had a busy saturday, i was at school (weird i know, it was some kind of ending on our "special" school week.) - And when school was over, me and my friend was at some kind of gymnastics show, where we were performing. It was really nice, but it was indoors, and the weather in Copenhagen was AMAZING! The weather is also amazing today - but unfortunately i have to clean my room and i have a danish paper, with due tomorrow. Let's just hope that the weather is just as good tomorrow - and there's only a week of school left and then there's spring break! Can't wait! Hope you guys enjoyed your weekend. Kisses


1 kommentar:

Anonym sagde ...

Hi, I do believe this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will come
back yet again since i have book marked it.

Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich
and continue to guide other people.

Here is my homepage; cellulite treatment cream