fredag den 25. marts 2011

sunshine

 This is one of my best friends and her wonderful blond hair (i'm not jealous at all, i actually like having this weird in between-ish hair. Which is not blond, but i'm not a brunette either. It's not curly and it's not straightened at all, so like i said, it's all the beautiful hair styles mixed together as one weird brown-ish hair color. Sometimes i hate my hair. lol). These pictures i shot Wednesday at the zoo. Ha Ha. We had a blast. 
Btw I'm pretty annoyed about the x-factor finale. The winner is cool and everything, but she is defiantly not a very good singer. There were many others who sang much better than her. I hate things like that. I know I'm a bit weird but whatever. 
Finally it's weekend, i've been waiting for that since monday. LOL. i'm so tired of school now, i just can't wait for spring break! I should probably go to bed now, i have a busy day ahead of me. I'm going to IKEA early in the morning and in the evening i'm going to my friend's (above) birthday, but first i have to buy her a b-day present. LOVE 

Ingen kommentarer: