torsdag den 17. februar 2011

Day 11

What's in your make-up bag
I've been meaning to make a video to show you guys what's in my make-up bag, but i haven't really had the time. Sorry. So i'm just going to tell you..

Eye shadow palette with 4 colors - elf
Truly Matte Foundation - Clarins
Mineral foundation - Sephora
Mineral blush - elf
Lash Queen mascara - Helena Rubinstein
Eyelid Primer (It's basically something you put on your eyes, to make the eyeshadow last longer) - elf
Liquid eyeliner - Gosh
Blush brush - M.A.C
Smokey eyes brush - H&M
Eyeshadow brush - Hema
Mineral foundation brush - Sephora
Blending brush - Hema
& some extra contacts, just in case...

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Hi, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am too glad to share my know-how here with friends.
Here is my web page ... black friday 2012 ads

Anonym sagde ...

Aw, this was a really good post. Spending some time and actual effort to make a top
notch article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and never seem to
get nearly anything done.

Here is my blog post :: Candy Crush Saga Hack

Anonym sagde ...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.

I will be sure to bookmark it and return
to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
I will definitely comeback.

Feel free to visit my web-site - Dragon City Cheat Engine

Anonym sagde ...

Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a information! existing here at this website, thanks admin of this site.

my blog :: Psn Code Generator

Anonym sagde ...

I relish, result in I found exactly what I used to be taking a look for.

You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.
Bye

Look at my web-site: Psn Code Generator ()